Sunday, May 6, 2012

“Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed


“Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data” error message in Google Chrome Hello I am facing some issue with Google Chrome while connection. When I try to open website I get the error message saying that:''No data received Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data. Here are some suggestions: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data”. I have Google Chrome on windows 7. Can anyone suggest on this issue. Reply With Quote #2 Unread 27-02-2012 DamarisK DamarisK is offline Member Join Date: Jun 2011 Posts: 428 Re: “Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data” error message in Google Chrome First of I would like to suggest you to go through the below steps to solve this issue and after that let me know the issue. Go to the options and after that make click on the options. Now on the options make click on the reset to default and after that try to refresh your page. Reply With Quote #3 Unread 27-02-2012 AliyaK AliyaK is offline Member Join Date: Jul 2011 Posts: 291 Re: “Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data” error message in Google Chrome This might be due to the Internet Connection and I think you should check out your Internet Connection and also try to restart your Internet Connection and then let me know the issue. Reply With Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment